[Interest] R: Qt5 toolchain for arm

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Aug 24 18:38:47 CEST 2013

On sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013 17:50:17, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> I don't know what is "qt-toolchain". ALl you need is to build Qt with your
> toolchain, and you will get qmake and other utilities, as well as Qt
> libraries.

I think the OP is asking about the host-built Qt tools for cross-compiling.
That is, to compile on a regular x86 machine for an ARM target.

Actually, see the same request done by the Tizen package maintainer to the dev
list, and Ossi reports that the Blackberry maintainers have asked for the same
thing. Our buildsystem doesn't support that, though:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2013-August/012699.html