[Interest] Where are the 5.2 VS2012 x86 OpenGL binaries

Philipp Kursawe phil.kursawe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:04:39 CET 2013

Why are they not part of this release, but only VS2010 comes with x86
OpenGL support?
For the desktop I would love to go completly without any dependency on
OpenGL but since that is not an option anymore (QtGUI depends on it for
whatever reason) I would like to have the smallest deploy size possible and
that is the OpenGL version, not the "non OpenGL" version that uses this
ANGLE wrapper for DirectX (which is provided as binaries for VS2012 x86).

Ideas? Reason?