[Interest] VS2013

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 00:23:02 CET 2013

I do not care about binaries, which I used to build myself anyway. They are
built once.
But I do not want to lose 2010 support.

When your code is dependent on  different  languages and 3rd party products
you tend to stay on the old compilers for long time.
Often you have to skip versions cause 3rd party introduced bug which often
is fixed only 2 ore more versions after it was found ( my regards to INTEL
Fortran compiler which allowed me to skip VS 2008 transition completely).

Alex