[Interest] Cannot Install 5.2 on Mac OSX Mavericks

Brett (Gmail) brettbibby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:54:35 CET 2013

I got clean everything and the command line tools are the latest Mavericks ones and they work as I can run command from the command line for gcc, etc. and all work (and showing using the Xcode ones inside the bundle).

Still baffling what's going on. All works fine except for 2 files. Clicking ignore continues on fine. When I'm done I can also run Creator, etc. but the 2 files with errors are missing.