[Interest] I am trying to compile Qt 4.8 with VS2010

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 18:53:07 CET 2013

You didn't use IE did you?

Time to reformat.

________________________________
 From: Guido Seifert <Wargand at gmx.de>
To: interest at qt-project.org
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Interest] I am trying to compile Qt 4.8 with VS2010

Yes, I already said it is Window. ;-)

But if you are curious. It is my development machine. Usually it is not connected to the net. If it needs something I download it on my Linux machine and transfer it locally. A rare exception was today when I connected to MS to do some updates. No surfing, no gaming.

The other stuff that is installed? Git, CMake, NSIS, TeamViewer, Wireshark and a few other little helper programs directly from their official download sources. Of course, they all could have been infected. But I am willing to take this risk. Much more comfortable to work on a machine without some abomination in the background, which is doing how knows what.

Guido

-------- Original-Nachricht --------