[Interest] I am trying to compile Qt 4.8 with VS2010

Guido Seifert Wargand at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 19:06:49 CET 2013

Sure I did. Firefox is superfluous on a machine, which is normally not online. Don't be too paranoid. It opens by default in bing, which is for MS a surprisingly sparse page. Then I went to www.microsoft.com.
Yes, I know of the dangers of drive-by downloads, but come on, it is not _that_ common. And no Java installed. :-)

Guido

-------- Original-Nachricht --------