[Interest] Qt5 cross compilation issues on Tegra3

Pritam Ghanghas Pritam_Ghanghas at infosys.com
Tue Feb 26 14:51:03 CET 2013

that will depend on your target build system. Nothing to do with ubuntu. Look what embedded build system you are using. See in its documentation how to add new packages. then download libxcb and compile. But do you really need xcb. I have never compiled qt5 till now. But isn't xcb needed only for x11 based builds. I think on embedded devices eglfs is the recommended approach.

regards,
Pritam