[Interest] how to remove QGraphicsEllipseItem from parent

preeteesh kakkar preeteesh.kakkar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:04:06 CET 2013

Alex,

I agree and appreciate your reply to Tang.

Other than this I created a sample program and it seems to work fine, If
you delete a QGraphicsItem - it will get removed from Scene irrespective of
whether scene is the parent item or any other item is it's parent item.

I wonder why is he getting issue... - He should paste his code snippet.