[Interest] Where do I find more info about calender system?

Soroush Rabiei soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:29:45 CET 2013

Hi

I'm interested in QCalenderSystem and its related concepts. I'm planning to
implement a third-party lib for Qt5 for Jalali calender. If possible, I
would like to integrate it to mainline Qt.
Only information I could find is this link:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-ICU
Just cant wait to get involved! Have some questions about Qt ICU
integration to get started working on.

1. What is current progress of calender systems? An implementation or a
plan?
2. Is Qt5 supposed to support various calender systems in future releases?
Specially I'm interested in Jalali Calender that is official in my country.
3. Is calender systems supposed to be localized and integrated to Qt
widgets?
3. Where do I get more info about ?

Thanks in advance