[Interest] Announcing Doxyqml

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Mon Jan 14 10:43:29 CET 2013

Tomasz Siekierda wrote:

>> I wrote an input filter for Doxygen which makes it possible to use
>> Doxygen to document QML components.
>> It is being used on api.kde.org to document Plasma QML components. > You
>> can view an example of the output here:
>> http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kde-runtime-
> apidocs/plasma/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents/html/index.html
>> You can learn more about this tool from:
>> http://agateau.com/projects/doxyqml/
>
> This is pure gold, thank you very much! I'll try it out today. Any
> possibility/ plans of pushing this upstream to Doxygen itself?

Cool, net me know how it works for you.

There are no plan as of now to push it into Doxygen. Doing so would require
a rewrite in C++, which is not something I plan to do at the moment. Note
that Doxyqml is now mentioned on Doxygen extension page [1].

Aurélien

[1]: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/helpers.html