[Interest] Announcing Doxyqml

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:04:52 CET 2013

On 14 January 2013 10:43, Aurélien Gâteau <agateau at kde.org> wrote:
> Cool, net me know how it works for you.
>
> There are no plan as of now to push it into Doxygen. Doing so would require
> a rewrite in C++, which is not something I plan to do at the moment. Note
> that Doxyqml is now mentioned on Doxygen extension page [1].
>
> Aurélien

Nice, good to know.

I did a quick test and it seems to be working fine. I'll have to
document my QML now, but that helper is exactly what I needed. Thank
you once again (you can check out the project here:
https://github.com/sierdzio/closecombatfree).

I noticed, however, that it does not add subcomponents to the
documentation. For example:
import Blah 1.0

/*!
  This will be added to the docs.
 */
Item {
  //! This will also show up
  property string blah: "Foo"

  /*!
   Alas, this will not make it into the docs.
   */
  Text {
     id: bar
  }