[Interest] Basic Qt Chart Widget

William Hallatt goblincoding at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:57:30 CET 2013

Good day everyone,

I started a Qt chart library quite some time ago (called the "GobCharts"
library) and through multiple iterations, the project evolved to the point
where I realised I was getting more and more involved in the intricacies of
charting and less in learning about Qt/C++ and library development (which
is what I actually initially set out to do).

I ultimately decided to wrap what I had in an end-user widget for use in Qt
applications and distribute it "as is".  Although not a comprehensive chart
widget/library, I'm hoping that some of you may find it useful.

For more information, please see:

http://goblincoding.com/qt-chart-widget/chartoverview/

Feedback and critique is extremely welcome.

Regards,
William Hallatt