[Interest] Bringing Qt, C++ To The Web

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 16:03:31 CET 2013

This is where you set up a server and charge for the service. Or fins a sponsor. Or advertise.
If you aren't popular, AWS has a free tier now too.
I use hub.org which has VPSs and some affordable plans. They also donante to PostgreSQL. They even donated a VM for a free/OSS project I have. (Though I also have some commercial accounts with them)

At that point your customer just has to sign up for your service and drop in the HTML you provide them. Just like Google Analytics