[Interest] touch functionality not working with my Qt 5 apps

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 20:13:39 CET 2013

I think I've figured out what I need to do to get the touch functionality to work.

I believe I need to download the Tslib sources, cross-compile them for arm, then build qtbase/src/plugins/generic/tslib plugin, and put that plugin on the BeagleBoard-xM.

Then, I think I need to use the  -plugin Tslib  option when invoking the program.

I found this information at http://gpupowered.org/node/8