[Interest] QtWebKit/QML on Mingw

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Jan 24 07:55:38 CET 2013

> Subject: QtWebKit/QML on Mingw
>
>Hello,

Hi Bruno,

> I have this code working on Linux :
> But on 5.0.1 Qt build for Mingw , it keeps showing: " module "QtWebKit" is
> not installed"
> But QtWebKit works fine on QWidgets, and another components like QtDesktop
> works nice.
> The QtWebKit folder is on qml folder among other components.
>
> There anything that I should be aware ? I'm doing anything wrong ?

Most likely the plugin cannot be loaded for some reason. The usual way to debug this is to launch your application with the environment variable QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS set. If the output doesn't already help you, you might also open your application in depends.exe (www.dependencywalker.com), and start it via the 'Profile' menu. The output should show you whether it tries to load the qmlwebkitplugin.dll at all, and why it fails if it does .

Regards

Kai