[Interest] QtWebKit/QML on Mingw

Bruno Cabral bcabral at uw.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:43:20 CET 2013

Hi Koehne,

Thanks for replaying.

Debug says :
loaded library "C:/q/qtbase/qml/QtWebKit/qmlwebkitplugind.dll"
qrc:/qml/Browser.qml:2:1: module "QtWebKit" is not installed

In dependency Walker it show it successfully loading it.

I really sutucked on it for a while, I will keep trying and will post the
results if I discover something.

But just being curious,are you able to use WebKit from QML on the provided
Mingw builds ?

Thanks for all !

[]'s
Bruno