[Interest] QtWebKit/QML on Mingw

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Jan 24 15:17:38 CET 2013

Don't know what you mean by provided MinGW builds. I tried the 5.0.1 snapshot installer from http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.1/backups/2013-01-22-414/ and could render your .qml file both in a qmlscene as well as in a 'Qt Quick Application' stub project generated by Qt Creator.

Regards

Kai