[Interest] Qt Installer Framework

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:36:32 CET 2013

Hello!

Yes, documentation really misses that...

I didn't get one thing - as long as repogen creates .7z for each folder within package data dir, why should i manually add that list of 7z files? Repogen can create a file that lists which files should be downloaded instead of that manual scripting.

Also, workflow "1. generate repo 2. fix package.xml 3. regenerate repo 4. create installer" looks awkward too, steps 2 and 3 are unnecessary. Or am i missing something?

Иван Комиссаров