[Interest] Hiding a shared lib? Linux of course.

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 23:49:56 CEST 2013

Great. The libgstmediaplayer lib uses indirectly libproxy. And libproxy uses a module to load a kde4 lib. And the combination qt5 + kde4 does not seem to be very stable. Actually not stable at all. Fortunately I can just delete the libproxy kde4 module, I don't need it, but how would this problem correctly be solved?

Guido