[Interest] Hiding a shared lib? Linux of course.

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 20:09:10 CEST 2013

I don't quite understand. Isn't this what a major version change means? Everything is allowed to break?

There was a script, which changed Qt3 code to Qt4 code, with a doubtful success rate.
However, a script, which just slaps a 'using namespace qt6' on every source file, should not be much of a problem.

Guido

--
Guido Seifert <wargand at gmx.de>