[Interest] QML Video Element Error Query

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Tue Jul 23 12:23:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

Metadata properties are not always available depending on the underlying multimedia backend. I'm guessing you are using the GStreamer backend since you are working on KDE Plasma. Unfortunately the videoFrameRate property is not available with that backend.

Yoann Lopes
Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Visit us on: http://qt.digia.com