[Interest] What is the "right" way to make a cpu monitor like animation in QML?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 23:07:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

I want to make a CPU monitor like component. At first i was
considering using QML Canvas because it has everything i need to make
a CPU monitor like component. Those requirements are:

- Draw a line
- Everything till that line should be drawn in a semi transparent color

For a static image that works just fine. However, i want to animate
things and that's not really the job of a canvas element. It doesn't
look like it should be used for animation (not in QML nor in HTML5).
That made me wonder, how are we supposed to make something like a cpu
monitor with animations in QML?

Regards,
Mark