[Interest] Getting QTextDocument page break positions

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Mon Jun 3 20:20:16 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I have a QTextEdit/QTextDocument that I want to print. I call
document()->setPageSize(QSizeF(pageWidth,pageHeight)); to set the page
size and can print it fine. I have some custom drawing I need to do though
and so I need to have a reliable way to see where QTextDocument did the
page breaks. I would love to get a QList<int> of all the y positions where
QTextDocument put in the page breaks. Does anyone have an elegant solution
for this? Thanks!

Josh