[Interest] QStackedWidget : hide user controls

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Jun 14 09:55:58 CEST 2013

Op 14-6-2013 9:50, Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal schreef:
> Hi Dany,
>
> There are visible at least in "preview" mode. I thought the preview
> function was just creating the widget as it would be in its final use,
> but I will test in the app. If not, that's a strange behavior of the
> preview.
It *is* for preview mode, and the reason that they are there is, that
often the machinery to control the switching of the page is in the
source code, not in the .ui file. That would make it impossible to see
the pages other than the first in a preview, which would be very
inconvenient. So, the arrows are there in design and preview mode only.
They are not there in the actual running application.

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!