[Interest] Include the kdsoap.pri QMake include file in the project's .pro file

Olivier Austina olivier.austina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:27:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am compiling a client following the doc
https://github.com/KDAB/KDSoap/tree/master/doc/manual .using window XP.

I have copy and past the kdsoap.pri content in the client .pro file.
(Perhaps I misunderstand the instruction ).
I got the following errors : cannot find :
-Cannot find -lkdsoapd
I have check , the folder does not exit. What to do tocontinuing the
compilation
This is the content of kdsoap.pri ( I have commented some instructions). Any
suggestion is welcome.Thanks:

# Not used by KDSoap itself. This is for use in other projects.

# Copy the file there, but backport any changes here.

:  # copy from environment:

  isEmpty( KDSOAPDIR ):KDSOAPDIR="$$(KDSOAPDIR)"

  !isEmpty( KDSOAPDIR ) {

  #  unix {

  #   static:!exists( $$KDSOAPDIR/lib/libkdsoap.a ) {

  #     error( "Cannot find libkdsoap.a in $KDSOAPDIR/lib" )

  #   } else {

  #     isEmpty(QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB) {

  #       macx:QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB=dylib

  #       else:QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB=so

  #     }

  #     !exists( $$KDSOAPDIR/lib/libkdsoap.$$QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB
):!exists( $$KDSOAPDIR/lib/libkdsoap.a ) {

  #       error( "Cannot find libkdsoap.$$QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB or
libkdsoap.a in $$KDSOAPDIR/lib" )

  #     }

  #   }

  #   !exists( $$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapClient/KDSoapClientInterface.h
):error( "Cannot find KDSoapClientInterface.h in
$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapClient" )

  # }

  #  win32:!exists( $$KDSOAPDIR/lib/kdsoap.lib ):error( "Cannot find
kdsoap.lib in $KDSOAPDIR/lib" )

    LIBS += -L$$KDSOAPDIR/lib

    KDSOAPSERVERLIB = kdsoap-server

    win32* {

      CONFIG(debug, debug|release) {

        LIBS += -lkdsoapd

        KDSOAPSERVERLIB = kdsoap-serverd

      } else {

        LIBS += -lkdsoap

      }

    } else {

      !isEmpty(QMAKE_LFLAGS_RPATH):LIBS += $$QMAKE_LFLAGS_RPATH$$KDSOAPDIR/lib

      LIBS += -lkdsoap

    }

    QT += network

    INCLUDEPATH += $$KDSOAPDIR/include
$$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapClient $$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapServer

    DEPENDPATH += $$KDSOAPDIR/include $$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapClient
$$KDSOAPDIR/include/KDSoapServer

    CONFIG += have_kdsoap

    DEFINES += HAVE_KDSOAP

    include($$KDSOAPDIR/kdwsdl2cpp.pri)

  } else:equals( builddir, $$top_builddir ) {

    message( "WARNING: kdsoap not found. Please set KDSOAPDIR either
as an environment variable or on the qmake command line if you want
kdsoap support")

  }

Regards
Olivier