[Interest] Desktop deployment

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Wed Jun 26 09:55:43 CEST 2013

Hi Yves,
     We manage our projects with CMake and for deploying we use CPack
that "magically" (need only some install directives inside
CMakeLists.txt) create packages and installer both for linux (we test
only with .deb on ubuntu) and windows (working on 7 and XP).

CMake is quite integrated in QtCreator, in order to create packages
automatically I think you can create a custom build step inside the
creator, but I haven't try, I use command line because the deploy step
is even rare...

Stefano.

--
*Stefano Cordibella*
EDALab s.r.l. - Networked Embedded Systems

Strada Le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy
email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
skype : stefano.cordibella
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
web : www.edalab.it