[Interest] Getting the QQuickView that created a QMediaService instance or requested a QMediaPlayerControl

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 04:04:46 CEST 2013

Hi!

I'm working on a plugin for hardware acceleration of Media Player Qt
API. To do this I need to run some code on the scene graph thread. All
the possible ways I've been given to do this require to somehow access
the QQuickWindow in which the service is created.

But can I do this from the QMediaService or from the
QMediaPlayerControl subclass?
My current implementation works but is very very bad. Can you suggest
a proper way to access the QQuickView (or to somehow run code on the
scene graph thread when needed) from those subclasses?
Thanks!

Luca