[Interest] Getting the QQuickView that created a QMediaService instance or requested a QMediaPlayerControl

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at digia.com
Mon Jun 24 11:43:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

The only way to execute some of your code in the Scenegraph thread is to do it in the QAbstractVideoBuffer subclass you are passing to the QAbstractVideoSurface, in handle() if you provide a texture or in map() if you provide the frame data.

Yoann Lopes
Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Visit us on: http://qt.digia.com