[Interest] qml repeater ordering

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:24:20 CEST 2013

Hi all,

sorry but I will spam you a bit with my questions I don't have
experience with C and Qt with python and bash only :(
So as my learning objective I want to create a panel with a clock a
startmenu and a taskbar. The clock is easy, but I have some questions:
1) Is there an OS independent way I can create the taskbar and
startmenu using QML and javascript?
2) how should I handle if I want to rearrange the items e.g standard:
menu left ; taskbar middle ; clock right
    how should I properly handle if I want it to be possible to
rearrange them  via a context menu / config file
    I'm trying to create a separate plugin.qml file for each (clock,
menu, taskbar) and a Repeater that Repeats each of these items but how
should I properly rearrange them?
3) qmldir doesn't work for me
    ====> project/
    ========> foobar.qml