[Interest] TUIO (multi-touch) Input Plugin

Casimiro, Daniel C CIV NUWC NWPT daniel.casimiro at navy.mil
Wed Mar 6 14:38:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I wrote a input plugin for Qt 5 that parses TUIO. I think that it is pretty useful. The code is available on github at:

https://github.com/dancasimiro/qtuiotouch

Documentation:
The documentation is sparse, but the code is based on the multi-touch input plugin that is shipped with Qt.

Testing:
My plugin has only been tested on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. I am using multi-touch hardware from Perceptive Pixel and the TUIO server distributed with their drivers.

Dependencies:
- Qt 5
- Boost ASIO

Known bugs:
- I want to improve the latency in tracking fingers in Qt Quick 2 applications
- The plugin must be manually loaded by passing "-plugin TuioTouch" to your application

~Dan