[Interest] using QMediaRecorder

Ing. Rayner Pupo Gómez rpgomez at uci.cu
Mon Mar 11 16:12:35 CET 2013

Dear All, I'm trying to use a QMediaRecorder to encode a local video but I
can't get it work. I wonder if it's possible to do that, so far I create
QMediaPlayer and set the video, then I create the QMediaRecorder with the
player as media object, set the player play and the recorder record but
nothing recods, also I connect error, stateChanged and durationChanged signals
from recorder to my own slots but never they are called, BTW when I set the
recorder output location (m_recorder-
>setOutputLocation(QUrl::fromLocalFile("/home/myUser"))); ) it allways fails.
Thanks for attention.