[Interest] Qt builds

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:04:08 CET 2013

¡Hola Алексей!

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:54 AM, Алексей Павлов <alexpux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> I upload packages for Qt-5.0.2 preview with QtCreator-2.7.0-rc builded with
> MinGW-w64 toolchains.
> Links:
> Qt-5.0.2-preview-x32.7z - 32-bit
> Qt-5.0.2-preview-x64.7z - 64-bit

Thank you.  That's a very nice contribution!

Could you tell me which specific version of gcc you used and which
builds of mingw-w64?  There are potentially some abi issues.  For
example, I think the choice of dw2 vs. sjlj exception handling can
introduce abi breakage, and I think activating std=c++11 does as
well.  Also, are these builds debug or release or both?

As a side question, do happen to know how much memory you needed
to complete the build?  (For me the bottleneck has been linking a couple
of the  biggest Qt dll's.)  And did you use any specific compiler options
to reduce memory usage?

Thanks for doing this and making the packages available.

K. Frank