[Interest] [Mingw-w64-public] Compiling Qt (4 or 5) with "-std=c++11"

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Mar 22 09:38:32 CET 2013

I remember that gdb has issues specifically with 64 bit, but can't find the mail / bug report right now :( You can verify whether it's gdb or Qt Creator by trying to debug on the console. If it fails there too, then Qt Creator can do little about it. If not please create a qt-creator bug including the debugger log.

Regards

Kai