[Interest] [Mingw-w64-public] Compiling Qt (4 or 5) with "-std=c++11"

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Fri Mar 22 09:44:42 CET 2013

Actually, I suspect the compiler, since profiling with very sleepy is
also lacking caller information. Or both gdb and very sleepy are
unable to get the caller information from the executable produced by
mingw-w64. Could this be a SJLJ vs DWARF issue? My knowledge about
debugging information this is close to zero. I submitted a question to
stackoverflow some days ago without success :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15431754/mingw-w64-debugging-profiling-incomplete-call-stack

Etienne