[Interest] SSL compilation error building on Mac

Gil Moses gil at waves.com
Wed May 8 21:47:14 CEST 2013

Hi Thiago,

1. How can I find out the openssl version? AFAIK the compilation error happens in the aforementioned files within the downloaded package (sk_push does not appear anywhere else on my Mac, and there is no mentioning anywhere of a different sk_push function signature.).

2. How do I report a bug and what would be the report?

3. Is there any workaround, for being able to build the package? Or am I the first one to attempt it? I'm puzzled...

Thanks!
Gil.