[Interest] SSL compilation error building on Mac

Gil Moses gil at waves.com
Thu May 9 14:29:23 CEST 2013

Thiago,

Unfortunately the bare command line does not compile, it looks as if there is some missing  environment which the gcc does not create. E.g the cpp file is "ssl/qsslsocket_openssl_symbols.cpp", same with pch, o file etc.

How can I 'create' the compile environment for that one file compilation?

Thanks.

On quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013 18.43.28, Gil Moses wrote:
> BTW, is there a method to create a preprocessed file(or some other method)
> and see which files were included in building the cpp producing the error?

Yes. Take the command-line that failed (it is printed by make) and replace the
-c option with -E. The output file in .obj will be the preprocessor result, a
text file you can read. Search for opensslv.h and you'll see what file did get
included.