[Interest] Qt 5.1 Beta Released

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Tue May 14 15:24:13 CEST 2013

Le 14/05/2013 15:10, Sergio Ahumada a écrit :
> Qt 5.1 Beta has been released !
> Please check
>    https://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/05/14/qt-5-1-beta-released/
> for more information.

Congratulations and a great thanks to all those who made this possible :-)

Just a little question, about Android support. Are there somewhere some guidelines
on how to setup Qt and the needed environment to create applications for Android?
More specifically, I'm really interested in creating static applications, which
can be deployed as a single program, without requiring the extra install of Ministro.

I searched the doc, but couldn't find any information, about installing the right
Android SDK/NDK, about configuring Qt for a static build, and so on...

Or did I miss the relevent "howto" ?

Again, thanks all for this wonderful release.

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developer   -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/