[Interest] Qt 5.1 Beta Released

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Tue May 14 17:45:22 CEST 2013

Le 14/05/2013 17:26, Alejandro Exojo a écrit :
> 2013/5/14 Yves Bailly <yves.bailly at sescoi.fr <mailto:yves.bailly at sescoi.fr>>
>     More specifically, I'm really interested in creating static applications, which
>     can be deployed as a single program, without requiring the extra install of Ministro.
>
> Is unlikely that you find such thing, given that Ministro is the preferred way. I hope that you
> understand the consequences that not using it (it has been discussed in the necessitas list several
> times, and it's been a controversial topic).

"preferred" does not mean "only" :-) I'm perfectly aware of consequences, as well as following closely
the discussions on the Necessitas forum. Now in the beta announce, we can read "Support for static Qt
builds" not far from "Android port". Therefore I'd just want to give all this a try, hence my question.

Even a brief doc explaining how to compile Qt for Android development in the "preferred way"
would be quite helpful.

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developer   -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/