[Interest] [Development] Nested Mousearea don't pass events

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Tue May 21 08:34:52 CEST 2013

On 20 May 2013, at 4:36 PM, Matteo Brichese wrote:

> I've solved it in my code with a Timer.

It's probably more efficient to go back to using two MouseAreas and propagateComposedEvents as documented in the MouseArea docs.

Not being able to distinguish clicked from doubleClicked within one MA is inconvenient, but I suppose the alternative would be for Qt to internally use a timer, which would slow down the clicks.