[Interest] [Development] Nested Mousearea don't pass events

Matteo Brichese mbrichese at came.it
Tue May 21 08:45:04 CEST 2013

It's not possible to use two mouse area with propagateComposedEvents because even in that case I will have two event on double click:
1. Single click on the upper area (or maybe two single click)
2. Double click on the lower area

By now the only solution is with a timer for the single click event.
---
Matteo Brichese
Software Engineer
mbrichese at came.it