[Interest] Reconfigure project : run cmake

Bo Thorsen bthorsen at ics.com
Mon May 27 18:23:09 CEST 2013

Den 27-05-2013 17:00, Witold E Wolski skrev:
> Hi,
>
> Project->Build & Run ) -> Build Settings -> Cmake "Run cmake" -> Arguments
>
> I have entered there:
> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
>

> Now I would like to have a sekond kit where
> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
>
> Is this possible?

AFAIK, it isn't, although I'd really like it to be.

I have a completely separate build and checkout just to build release
packages. It's not really a big deal for me, because all work is done in
debug anyway, and I just generate debug packages. But still, it's one of
the places where the QtC cmake support is not as good as it could be.

Is someone currently giving QtC/CMake the love it deserves? What it does
now, it does well, I have absolutely no problems with it. But there are
so many features I'd be happy to have.

Bo.

--
Bo Thorsen, European Qt Manager, Integrated Computer Solutions
ICS - Delivering World-Class Applications for Embedded & Mobile Devices