[Interest] Signal, Slots Argument type.

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Mon Nov 4 08:36:54 CET 2013

Op 4-11-2013 8:26, Ramesh Nelakuditi schreef:

> Dear All,
>
> Does Qt Signal & Slots mechanism supports arguments other than BASIC
> Types ?

Yes, you can pass your own types through the signal/slot mechamism. If
you also need the capability to use queued connections with them, you'll
need to register your types using QMetaType first.

> I want to pass class members , Is it possible ?

Class members? I'm not sure what you mean by that in this context. A
class member is a variable of an instance of a class. Do you want to
signal the value of that variable, or a pointer to this member variable?
That's not the same thing...

André

> Thanks,
> Ramesh.

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
> the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
> AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
> copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
> this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
> your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!