[Interest] Problems beta1 and android deployment

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 19:37:04 CET 2013

Hi,
android deployment worked fine with Qt 5.1.1. Now with Qt 5.2.0 everything should be
more streamlined. No android specific stuff in the .pro file. Sounds good.
Problem is, I don't get it. I tried the lates beta1.

Accoding to:
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/10/09/android-deployment-in-qt-5-2/

it is:
qmake
make install INSTALL_ROOT=android-build/
androiddeployqt --output android-build/

So far so good the problem is, the last step gives me:
Cannot read from input file: android-libAndroid.so-deployment-settings.json

Maybe I do something stupid, but this;
> Before running the tool, you need run qmake and make your project.
> Running qmake creates the Makefile, and it will also generate a JSON
> file containing important settings used by androiddeployqt.
does not seem to happen.

Help?

Guido