[Interest] Did QUrlQuery::queryItemValue change its decoding behaviour in 5.2-beta1?
phil.kursawe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:57:20 CET 2013
Thanks, I found the commit before, but missed that it also changed decoding
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013 14:02:06, Philipp Kursawe wrote:
> > My code just broke when I wanted to use the return value of
> > requestQuery.queryItemValue("redirect_uri");
> > and expected it to be "schema://authorized" (as in <5.2) but instead got
> > back as undecoded value.
> > So has the default behaviour changed? I couldn't find anything in the
> > commit history about it.
> There was a behaviour change, indeed. I fixed some problems with our
> understanding of the URI specification.
> In specific, this paragraph from RFC 3986:
> URIs that differ in the replacement of a reserved character with
> its corresponding percent-encoded octet are not equivalent.
> Qt 5.0 and 5.1 got it wrong. Qt 4 was mostly right. Qt 3 was completely
> For a full explanation, see
> Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
> Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center
> Interest mailing list
> Interest at qt-project.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Interest