[Interest] Qt, ibus and french keyboard

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Nov 21 17:28:36 CET 2013

How is this related to Qt? I am afraid, you are totally wrong here
with your question. Just because some program uses an environment
variable with 'QT' in it, does not make it a Qt related problem.
Perhaps you should ask in one of the StackOverflow forums?
Or maybe... just maybe you might have a bit more luck in a KDE
forum.

Guido