[Interest] Configure 3.3.5 for canvas and xml

BM Mahfood bmahf at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:53:55 CET 2013

Hi all,
I was directed by someone at qt-project.org/forums to post my question to this mailing list, since there doesn't seem to be anyone in that forum that knows enough about 3.x configuration.  So here I am, hoping someone can help me with this issue.
I am working on an old application my company is still supporting, and it uses Qt 3.3.5. I need to recompile this Qt source in order to add both canvas and xml ability. The person who originally compiled this is gone now, and I am not very familiar with Qt 3.x configuration. If someone could help me to configure and build so that I can add canvas and xml, that would be great.In particular, when I run "configure -debug", the configure output line that starts "OpenGL support" shows that this is not supported.Later on, I get the following lines:For C:\MAK\ASOC\TrainerMEM\3p\Qt\examples\canvas\canva s.proProject file not generated because all requirements not met:canvasFor C:\MAK\ASOC\TrainerMEM\3p\Qt\examples\xml\outliner \outliner.proProject file not generated because all requirements not met:xmlFor C:\MAK\ASOC\TrainerMEM\3p\Qt\examples\xml\tagreade r\tagreader.proProject file not generated because all requirements not met:xmlFor C:\MAK\ASOC\TrainerMEM\3p\Qt\examples\xml\tagreade r-with-features\tagreader-with-features.proProject file not generated because all requirements not met:xmlI changed my configure line to "configure -debug -qconfig full", thinking this might be a requirement, but it didn't help. I got the same output.The build output is attached as build.txt, and I have also attached the canvas.pro and outliner.pro files in case they would help.
Thanks for any help...