[Interest] Configure 3.3.5 for canvas and xml

BM Mahfood bmahf at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:38:17 CET 2013

So I am just wondering if this is a licensing issue.  I was talking with someone else about this who said they thought 3.x required licensing for some modules, whereas 4.x did away with that.  Anyone know anything about this?  Is it possible that I need a license to get both the canvas (opengl) and xml modules compiling?  Anyone?