[Interest] Qt, ibus and french keyboard

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Nov 22 08:30:51 CET 2013

> Now that's the answer anyone was hoping for.

It is the correct answer. By far not enough info in his mail to give a
more qualified answer. It is not even clear, why he thinks that his
problem is in any way Qt related. Ibus is not a Qt program. Ubuntu
is most likely GNOME.

But he might have KDE installed, if not, this list is IMHO even more wrong
for his problem. And if it is KDE, he might have more luck on a KDE forum.
Still not the perfect location to ask an unspecific question like that, but
the members there have a more 'whole' desktop view. Higher chance that he finds
someone there who can help with input problems.

For general questions like that, when I just don't know how to provide more
info, I would try Stackoverflow. It is probably his best option.

Guido