[Interest] Configure 3.3.5 for canvas and xml

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Nov 25 16:55:44 CET 2013

On segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2013 09:38:17, BM Mahfood wrote:
> So I am just wondering if this is a licensing issue.  I was talking with
> someone else about this who said they thought 3.x required licensing for
> some modules, whereas 4.x did away with that.  Anyone know anything about
> this?  Is it possible that I need a license to get both the canvas (opengl)
> and xml modules compiling?  Anyone?

We can't tell you whether you can get licenses or not. You should contact your
Digia sales rep to see if Digia will still sell you Qt 3 licenses. But you can
check whether licensing could be an issue: read qglobal.h and see if there's a
"Qt edition" that matches what you have and what you don't.

It's clear you are a commercial licensee because you're on Windows. Qt 3 did
not have an open source version for Windows.