[Interest] Implications of fractional x, y, width, height of QML Items?

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 19:12:10 CET 2013

I understand that QML Item's x, y, width, and height properties are reals.

Are there any performance considerations when specifying fractional values for these, on desktop or other platforms such as BB-xM?

I am doing a flexible layout based on ratios, so unless I use Math.round, I know I'll end up setting some fractional values for these properties.  I'd like to understand the implications, and I don't see much discussion about this on the web.

- VStevenP